Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So Grateful for You

Hey, everyone! Another unseasonably warm day here...it really doesn't feel like Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my SIL. She is hosting Thanksgiving this year, and I really appreciate it, so I'll be giving her this along with a little something extra...got any ideas what I could give as a small hostess gift? Suggestions welcome!

This card is for two challenges: Laura's Sketch 65 over at 2 Sketches 4 You & the CARDS challenge to create a fall project.

Hope you like it!

Stamps: All Natural (SU), Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper: white, Kraft, pp (all PTI)
Ink: Adirondack Espresso

10 comments:

Belinda said...

Yeah, it definitely doesn't feel like November! Anyhoo, love the paper pieced leaves! So fun!

Laura Davis said...

Simply stunning!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Maureen said...

oh, yummy kraft :) Okay, hostess gifts...set of cards from you ;) wine, coffee pack, cute mittens, fun tea towels for autumn or Christmas...I love bringing them out during the different seasons :) Chocolate? LOL, okay, those are what I would like :D

Simone said...

So cute! Love the paper pieced leaves :)

E.T said...

LOVE your card!

~amy~ said...

sweet card...coffee is always good:)

Aimes said...

Hittin' my sweet spot with those colours and leaves, girlie! Fabulous!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

LeAnne said...

Love this---I remember that stamp! Yes, hand-stamped cards would be good!!!

Michele Gross said...

Ooohhh, enjoy that unseasonable warmth! We went from 75 to snow in 1 day! It melted today but more coming tomorrow ;( Think I might have to shovel this time too :0
Wonderful take on the sketch!!

Laural-Lee said...

Lovely paper piecing and colours. Oh so pretty.