Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sweet as Cherries

Happy Saturday! It's absolutely DREARY here...a perfect day for crafting. I had to be out and about running errands earlier, but I managed to sneak in a bit of cardmaking time this afternoon. May have to add a nap to the festivities, too... Smiley

This card uses
Laura's fab sketch over at 2S4Y. Can I tell you a secret? I have a crush on this card...the cherries, the dots, the gingham, buttons, ribbon, AND bling...oooh, it's got all of my favorite things! Hope you like it as much as I do!

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Paper: PTI white, Old Olive, Pink Paislee dp

Ink: Old Olive

Accessories: PTI ribbon & buttons, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Nestabilities Labels 4, SU scallop trim & word window punches, dimensionals

18 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute card and just love how you used buttons for for the cherries. Sounds like you deserve a nap today.

Caryl P said...

HOpe you got that nap in...well deserved, especially on a dreary day! Love the card, especially since there's a whole paper with gingham, not just a ribbon!

Diane said...

Love it...lots!!!! Love cherries, too!!!

Elizabeth said...

the only thing missing is a butterfly! And guess what there is a box of them heading your way now! :)

Laura Davis said...

Adorable! A nap sounds divine :D
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!|
Laura

~amy~ said...

Super sweet Ann!! Love the cherries & the gingham!!

Laural-Lee said...

I really like the bling added to the cherries! Truly scrumptious.

HazelQ said...

Lovely card Ann, the colors look gorgeous, I like the way you use the buttons.
Hugs
Hazel

Allison said...

Terrificly cute! Love the layout!

Irena said...

Very beautiful card :) I love the cherries :)

Susan Raihala said...

What a fun card for a dreary day!

BananaStamper said...

Oooh, so cute! Love those cherries and you're right, they do go fantastic with the gingham paper!

Belinda said...

So sweet!

Mandy said...

Love those cherries!!! Fantastic!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love it too! Perfect combination of elements.

Cindy Lee said...

So SWEET!! Love the color combination! You know I always love the colors you used on your cards!

Heather P. said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so fun! I want to go on a picnic! :)