Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bottoms Up!

Hey! Hope you're having a good weekend. It's still raining, and I've been feeling kinda funky since last night...it always sucks to be sick on a weekend, doesn't it?

Today I played along with
Kristina Werner's one-layer challenge. I added some sugar to the glass rims using a glitter pen and added a few gems to highlight the sentiment. I'll be giving this one to a co-worker who enjoys our Friday happy hours.

Stamps: Day at the Beach (PTI)

Paper: PTI white

Ink: Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Real Red, Green Galore

Accessories: Sakura glitter pen, Kaisercraft rhinestones

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Perfect title for this card. I love the fun card.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute, Anne! Great one layer card... wonderful colors and design.

itsallrosi said...

yum! I'll be right over!

Stef H said...

oh this is super! bottoms up!!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Fun and colorful. Great touch with the sugar rims.

B said...

Awww, how fun and bright!! :) Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Very cute she will love it! I love how it is so simple but makes a big statement! :)

~amy~ said...

super fun Ann!