Sunday, February 16, 2014

Nursery Crafts

Ah, my poor, neglected blog...with a new baby in the house (plus a full-time job), it's hard to find time to craft, let alone blog about it. BUT my friends & I have recently recommitted to making crafting a priority in 2014, so here I am.

Today I thought I'd share some old stuff...two crafts I did for L's nursery. Both were Pinterest ideas...here and here.

I made this wall art using embroidery hoops, some stain, fabric (got some cheap squares at JoAnn), & my hot glue gun. I was inspired by the colors & animals in L's bedding. The whole project cost about $15.








This second piece of wall art was made using cards we received at the baby shower. Such a cute way to decorate the nursery AND do something with all those cards, right? All it cost me was the price of the frame (on sale & with a coupon at Michael's...about $9).

Hope you like them!

Materials: embroidery hoops, fabric, stain, hot glue gun, picture frame, heart die (PTI), greeting cards, adhesive

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

yahoooooooooooooooooooo!
those hoops are ADORABLE!
Genius way to save the cards that you received...really cute!