Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hey Baby!

Hey there! Just popping in with a couple of baby cards I made recently.

 The first one is a thank you I made for some of the early baby gifts I've already received. This was so simple I made a batch to have on hand.

The paper is from my friend, JoLynn. She is partial to boy colors, but since we don't know the gender yet, I added some bling with a rhinestone & a glitter pen on the tiny hearts.











The second card is a simple 3x3 I made to accompany a gift for a co-worker. She's having a girl, so I stamped it in pink & added pearls to the elephants' eyes.

Hope you like them!

Stamps: Cuddles & Kisses, Baby Steps (SU)
Paper: PTI white, Bella Blvd. pp
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink (SU)
Accessories: Kaisercraft rhinestone, Spica glitter pen

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute, so happy for you guys!

Tiff said...

I am so excited for you on your arrival of your little one! You cards are so cute :)