Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You Knock My Socks Off!

 Hey there! The end of school is almost here, & I'm so busy, I can barely stand it. Just a few more days...

BUT, I did find time (for my own sanity!) to play along with the current Lawnscaping Challenge--clean & simple. You know I can't resist a good CAS challenge, & Lawn Fawn stamps are so darn cute, it's easy to whip up an adorable CAS card in no time!
Here's what I came up with...I originally envisioned using this for my hubby, but then I realized I might even use it as a thank you or encouragement card for a co-worker who goes that extra mile.

Either way, I think it's PDC...Pretty Darn Cute...& it's definitely CAS. Hope you like it!

Stamps: My Silly Valentine (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: PTI white, pp (from stash)
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black

6 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Howdy stranger, fun card!

Maureen said...

those socks are stinkin' cute!! I'd like to add "knock my lounge pants off." LOL That's an inside Verve joke!! Oh, you lucky gal to be off soon! We go until June 30.

Tamara said...

Cute card!! Thanks for playing with our CAS challenge at Lawnscaping this week

Laurel Beard said...

Tee hee, this is too cute. Just made me smile! :) Thanks for playing along in our clean and simple challenge at Lawnscaping.

Christiana said...

What a darling CAS card. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Tenia Nelson said...

Hey girlie....this is sooooo cute!!!