Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Treasured Happiness

This card was one of those I made not out of necessity, but for the pure joy of crafting. I love this flowered paper from SU's Holiday Treasures, and I just wanted to play with it. I also adore this sentiment from SU's For Father set. The rest of the card quickly evolved from there. It's nice to have a pretty card in your stash just in case you need one.

Stamps: For Father (SU)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Holiday Treasures dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: flowers (The Paper Studio), brad (Making Memories), ribbon (Dollar Tree), dimensionals

1 comment:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ann, this is absolutely stunning!!! I love the way you've matched the beautiful background paper with that flower on the front. Just gorgeous!

Chris xx