Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Happiness

Hey there! Just popping in with a quick share. 

I'm finally feeling in a springy mood, so I thought I'd pull out a butterfly die & play along with this week's Flutterby Wednesday challenge. I used some fun papers that are still relatively new to me & finished off my butterfly with some sparkle.

Hope you like it!

Stamps: Fabulous Phrases (SU)
Paper: Bazzill textured cs, My Mind's Eye pp
Ink: Cool Caribbean (SU)
Accessories: PTI butterfly die, Mark Richards glittered pearls, tag, dimensionals

4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Very springy indeed! Love it! So happy to hear about your baby news - congrats!

Danni said...

So good to see you at FBW!!! Love your card, so pretty!! and I adore that butterfly! Thanks for playing along this week, made me smile!

itsallrosi said...

cute!

~amy~ said...

absolutely springy and wonderful!