Monday, April 1, 2013

A New Addition

Hey there! I have BIG news! Hubby & I are expecting baby #1 at the end of September!

I not only wanted to pop in & share my happy news but also show off two projects I made to announce the surprise.

I wanted to share the news with our parents in a special way for a couple of reasons: this baby will be my in-laws' first grandchild AND perhaps my mom's last one (at the very least, her baby is finally having a baby!).


I printed out these sentiments on my computer, then stamped the feet & framed them out (got frames at Michael's for 50% off--sweet!). I thought green was a good gender-neutral color since we won't know the sex for several more weeks.

They ended up looking so good my MIL thought I bought them! They were definitely a hit!

Expect more baby-related posts in the coming months. I'm going to be jumping on the Project Life bandwagon soon...

Stamps: Rylee's Footprints (Stampabilities)
Paper: Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery

9 comments:

Maureen said...

what a great way to spread such joyous news! Congrats again, Ann! I know you'll be an amazing mom :) So excited for you! hugs ox

Anita Rex said...

Congrats Ann that is wonderful news! I am so happy for you!

LeAnne said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! Congrats!

~amy~ said...

❤❤awesome news❤❤

Marie Bingaman said...

Hello Ann! I just KNEW as soon as I saw your post title that you were pregnant! YEA!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family! :)

Nancy L. said...

Congratulations!!!!

xiumaiyuki said...

Eeeeek! Congrats!! How exciting! And what cool way to announce the joyous news! xoxo...

Tiff said...

Oh my, I AM SOOOOO happy for you!!!!! What a sweet gift for the grandparents to-be!

Anthonette said...

Congratulations, Ann! What awesome news. My niece is also due at the end of September.