1. Four shows that you watch:
- 30 Rock
- The Amazing Race
- Just about anything on HGTV
2. Four things you are passionate about:
- My family
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
- SO cute!
- Stop!/NO! (I’m a teacher...'nuff said.)
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
- It doesn’t matter what others think of you…& they’re probably not thinking of you anyway. They’re worried about themselves.
- Don’t wait ‘til tomorrow; tell/show others you love them NOW.
- Happiness is a warm puppy (stolen from Charles Schulz).
- Never say no to dessert!
5. Four places you would like to go:
- Back to Ireland
- Switzerland at Christmas
6. Four things you did yesterday:
- Graded papers
- Wrapped Christmas gifts
- Worked on Christmas cards
- Shoveled snow
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
- The weekend
- Christmas break
- Choreographing my school’s musical
- Announcing some crafty news in January
8. Four things you love about winter:
- Watching snow fall
- Snow days!
- Hot chocolate
- Snow angels
9. Tag four people to play along:That's all for today. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the last Wee Memories challenge of 2010!