Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wee Memories Challenge 22



Happy Saturday! It's time for our next Wee Memories Challenge! This time our focus is on the season...our theme is Fall into Autumn.

If you need some inspiration, just check out the gorgeous colors and images in this week's logo. I 'm sure you'll find something that catches your eye!


Our fabulous sponsor this week is s.e.i.! One lucky winner will receive two acrylic stamp sets and ink!

I dug through my stash and pulled out some yummy s.e.i. paper that I thought was "too pretty to use." Aren't those colors gorgeous? And check out the silver leaf effect, too! My layout is Laura's Sketch 60.

So, ready to play along? Head over to the Wee Memories blog for all the detail. You have until midnight PDT on Fri., Sept. 17 to be eligible for the prize from s.e.i.

Fall is definitely my favorite season, so I can't wait to see all the gorgeous projects you create!

Stamps: Turing a New Leaf, Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper: Taken with Teal, Really Rust, PTI white, s.e.i. pp
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Nestabilities circles & scalloped circles, SU ribbon, dimensionals

15 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card!

Michele Gross said...

You and I should craft together. Great minds!! :) My post hasn't gone live yet but I used Laura's sketch too! LOL! Your card is gorgeous!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty! LOVE that silver leaf! Just perfect!

Elise said...

This is SPLENDID! That paper = YUMMMY! What a super, ELEGANT "Ann" card! Yipeeee!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful, Ann!

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and love the dp.

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card, Ann!! Love the leaves and fall look! That paper is perfect with those stamps! Love it!

Laura Davis said...

Love it! :D
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Bananastamper said...

Oh, very pretty! Fall is also my favorite season, though I tend not to make many fall cards since Christmas is so close at it's heels! Happy Sunday!

Deanna said...

Wow love this SEI paper for fall, great card Ann!

Irena said...

Very beautiful card.

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty! I've always loved that sentiment!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That's fantastic patterned paper. I like that you made it the feature. I like SEI too - so many interesting patterns and great colors.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Ann! Love the pp and those colours! :)

N Blackburn said...

Hi Ann,

Saw your card on 'Wee Memories' - I love the colours and the layout; they're gorgeous!

Thanks!

Tasha x