Thursday, September 4, 2008

Scrap-lings!

Isn't this little card the cutest thing? I just came across "scrap-lings" on the Hero Arts website, and I had to make one right away.

You start with an ordinary office label that measures 1"x 2 3/4" and stamp a design on it. Then you adhere the label to a card that measures 1 1/4" x 4 1/4" (cut at 8 1/2" and fold in half). Add embellishments and a sentiment and you're done. Easy peasy and so darn cute!

I thought this scrap-ling would go well paired with a bag of candy corn. Speaking of candy, why don't you enter to win my blog candy?

Stamps: Happy Halloween (Hero Arts), Clear Cupcakes (Hero Arts)
Paper: Only Orange, Basic Black
Ink: Only Orange, Basic Black
Accessories: ribbon (SU), Copic marker (Y15), office label

4 comments:

Pauline said...

This looks sooooo sweet :o) Now this is the kind of blog candy I wouldn't mind trying, lol.

Pauline said...

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments on my blog. I'm curious as to what kind of card you'd make from the watch :o)

JoLynn said...

This is a very cute and very quick card. Now I am hungry for candy corn...

Wendy said...

These would be great teacher gifts! So cute!