Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bee Happy

Today was a good day. When I got home from work, a package of new stamps was waiting for me. This was my first time ordering from KT Stamps, and I was very pleased. Katie has great prices and service. I bought my first Changito stamps (I know, what took me so long?) and several of these adorable bees from the Stampendous Bee Happy collection. These little guys make me smile every time I see them.

For the purple card, I paired a bee with another recently acquired set: Papertrey's Honey Bee Sentiments. The card reads, "Bee positive." A woman I work with must deal closely with a rather difficult co-worker, so I thought this little card would be a nice pick-me-up for those times when she gets stressed out. The yellow card is for another co-worker and friend, which is why I chose the Bee Buddies stamp for hers.

If you haven't already done so, check out my blog candy giveaway and let me know what you love most about the fall season.


Stamps: Bee Buddies & Bee Daisy (Stampendous), Honey Bee Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Lavender Lace, Bazzill yellow textured cs, Barely Banana, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Lavender Lace
Accessories: flower (Prima), rhinestone, glitter pen (Spica), ribbon (Michael's), button (Oriental Trading Co.), Copic markers (100, R35, V06, V09, Y15)

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Ann, These are just too cute! I love both of them. Great designs.

Pauline said...

They really are cute, and lovely cards.

Beate said...

Both cards are super cute! Love it!
Hugs and smiles

Heather said...

These are super cards Ann. The images are delightful, my favourite is the yellow one with the two happy little B's on it.Hugs Rica xx

JoLynn said...

Ooohhh. Those bees are sooo cute!