Monday, July 7, 2008

Kazan's Sketch 4

Kazan at 2 Sketches 4 You has come up with yet another awesome sketch this week. If you have not checked out this site, you NEED to. Both Kazan and Laura's ideas will really get your creative mojo working!

For this card I decided to use some of the Primas I've been hoarding. I paired them with these fun sugar coated brads from Doodlebug. Really, how can you not like a product with the words "sugar coated" in its name? Keeping with the sugary theme, I had to add the "sweet" sentiment and color over it with my clear glitter pen. I finished it off with more fun accessories--the buttons and gingham ribbon. I love this card so much, I might not be able to send it to anyone! It may have to stay on my display shelf for a while... :D
Stamps: So Very (SU)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black, The Paper Studio dp
Ink: Pixie Pink
Accessories: Primas, Doodlebug bubblegum sugar coated brads, Spica clear glitter pen, SU ribbon, buttons (SU & Oriental Trading Co.)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ann this is so pretty - I love how the pink button floats at the top with the black ribbon. Great job on the sketch this week :)

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is gorgeous - love all the flowers and great take on the sketch
Kath
xxxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Love this cute card & the colours are so delicate.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

sweet card, pretty and pink <3

DeeDee said...

VERY PRETTY! I love pink and this is one pink card!!!!

marcibun said...

Beautiful card Ann - I love the color combo and the flowers. :)

JoLynn said...

Completely adorable! You and I must have had flowers on the brain. Love it!

Eveline said...

Hi Ann, what a sweet card. Love the colors and the flowers.
Eveline.

Holly Young said...

This is such a cute card! I like your choice of papers and colors.
Holly

Lori K said...

So pretty!

Lea L. said...

So sweet and pretty! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card and the colors just pop.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Ann
What a pretty card, one of my favourite colours!
Linda x