Thursday, June 28, 2012

Better with Friends

Happy Friday eve! I've got a busy weekend with a couple of family gatherings planned, but I'm looking forward to spending time with loved ones.

Today I'm sharing the card I made for this month's Hero Arts challenge. It's my first time participating in one of their challenges...I love their stamps, so I can't believe it's taken me this long to join in on the fun!

The theme for June is "thinking of you." I chose to create a card for my best friend, Angela, who recently experienced a life-threatening stay in the hospital. She has now been moved to an in-patient rehab facility, so I'll be sending this to her there.

I used my new-to-me set, Hey Y'All, along with an oldie-but-goodie, Friend Definition. I really love the way this turned out. Hope you do, too!

Stamps: Hey Y'All, Friend Definition (Hero Arts)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Green Galore (SU), PTI white, American Crafts pp
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Adirondack Pitch Black
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels 4, PTI heart die, Kaisercraft pearls

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Super cute!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card, that image is too cute.

Angie Tieman said...

Fantabulous! Love the pink and green together, and your little pearl details are divine!

Courtney K said...

this is too cute Ann!! love the little potty people - i'm waiting for my stamp set to arrive :)

~amy~ said...

She's going to love it...pink and green rocks.

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun design!