Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Papertrey April Blog Hop Challenge

Hey there! I'm SUPER excited to be participating in Papertrey's April blog hop! I haven't joined in on the fun in ages, but when I saw this month's inspiration pic, I was definitely inspired to play along!

The fabric made me immediately think of my PTI dress form, & I pulled the colors & polka dot pattern into my design as well.
Here's my finished card. I plan on using it as a thank you card for a valued co-worker. She makes my life as a teacher infinitely better!

Have fun hopping!

Stamps: Signature Series: Dress Form (PTI)
Paper: PTI kraft, white, Bazzill textured white, PTI pp
Ink: Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: Dress Form Die (PTI), Raspberry Fizz button (PTI), Hibiscus Burst ribbon (PTI), SU heart punch, stick pin (from stash), linen thread (SU), dimensionals

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layout! I'm sure your co-worker is going to love this card!

Inkyfingers said...

I love the bold polka dot paper as background Ann and the design is really good - I'm sure your co-worker will really appreciate it.

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Such a sweet card Ann!! I love the way you tucked the sentiment on its' side and the embellished the dress form! Good job!

Mayol said...

Lovely card and such a clean feel to it. My favorites are the bow and the trinket.

i'm with the band said...

Very sweet!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a great card, love the bright pink patterned paper and the dress form.

Anne said...

Your card design is spot on !

Jill Norwood said...

Love your card! Love the kraft dress form and the sweet details you added! So fun with the bright pink!

Marybeth said...

Ann love your take on the photo, this is so cute , fresh and crisp. Love the bright polka dots as well.

victoria h said...

Love the layers and the sentiment. great card.

Laurie said...

Sooo cute Ann! I live the dress form and the details you added on! This gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I saw yours in my reader and saved it!!

Juanita B said...

Your card is awesome and very creative.

Virginia L. said...

How gorgeous! Love the layering and colors...and ribbons! FABULOUS card, Ann!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! I love how you "dressed up" the dressfrom and put your sentiment on the side like that!

Cecilie said...

I love that you've taken the inspiration and turned it into a modern card - looks great.

Joyce said...

Great card. How smart to use the dress form, and that pin is the perfect accessory.

Jay Gee said...

Fabulous take on the challenge Ann - love your stick pin and sentiment tab :)

Aimes said...

Sweet and a fabby layout too! Trust you to rock the polka dots, girlie!
Hugs!
x

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. Love the layout. That stick pin is beautiful. Love your ribbon too.

Deanna said...

Love it Ann!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Pretty card and love the dress form. Must add that to my wish list!

~amy~ said...

soooo awesome:) Love the polkas!

Maureen said...

I've always loved that dress form! What a stylish card for a supportive colleague :) She'll love it!

Suzanne Russell said...

Hi Ann, I love your take on the challenge. The dress form was a great idea.

Angie Tieman said...

So sweet! Love the big polka dots and the dress form!