Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge 60



Happy Saturday! Are you ready for another Wee Memories Challenge?

This time our sponsor is Eat Cake Graphics! Our winner will receive a $25 gift certificate! Woohoo!

In keeping with our sponsor's name, we thought it'd be fun to do a "party time" theme. Think birthday cards, invitations, gifts, etc.

I created a masculine birthday card using the Little Boy collection from Echo Park. My favorite part is the birthday candle I made using patterned paper & a bit of twine. Fun, right?

So, ready to play along with us? Link up your "party time" creation to the Wee Memories blog. Remember, now that it's summertime, you have TWO weeks to play along. The deadline is Fri., July 1 at midnight PST.

I can't wait to see your party ideas!

Stamps: Simple Sentiments (PTI)
Paper: Aqua Mist, PTI white, Echo Park pp
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: The Twinery twine, PTI ribbon, Fiskars Upper Crest punch

15 comments:

Brandi said...

Ann,
I just love that plaid paper and homemade candle you made. Too cute! Sabbaticals are fun but man it is hard to get back into crafting, right?
Brandi

Laurel said...

So cute Ann!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Cute - my favorite part is the birthday candle too!

Angie Tieman said...

So stinkin' cute! That birthday candle you made is awesome!!

Aimes said...

Oh I just know I should have added that PTI set to my recent order!!!! LOL!
Love the idea of the candle - super cool and still masculine!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Giovana said...

Love it Ann! The idea to add the candle is fantastic!

Eva Laney said...

awe.... sooooo Cuuuute!!! I thought it was a real candle, great job...I love it!!!

Karen B. said...

Fabulous CAS card, the candle is awesome!

Anita Rex said...

Oh Ann love that candle, so creative!!! :>

Deanna said...

Love it, plaid is my favorite!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fab use of colors and design.

Angi Barrs said...

Love that fab candle. Super fun. I need to make more masculine cards. :)

Unknown said...

So cute Ann! Love that plaid and how you've balanced it with all that lovely white space!

(-: Heidi

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and I love the candle too!!!

Kate Lewis said...

Love your card Ann, the candle is such a great idea! Kate x