Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge 44

Welcome to Wee Memories Challenge #44! This week we have an awesome sponsor--Oh My Crafts! They are generously offering our winner a $15 gift certificate!



Our challenge this week is to use a papercrafting magazine or catalog as inspiration for your project!
I used a card found on page 29 of the current SU mini catalog as my inspiration piece. I used the layout & similar colors to create my card.







And here's my finished card. I tried to make my card a little more masculine (the inspiration card had birds & flowers) since I always need more guy birthday cards.

So, are you ready to play along? Get busy on your papercrafting project, then link up your finished creation on the Wee Memories blog. You have until midnight PST on Fri., Feb. 25 to be eligible for the prize.

I can't wait to see what inspires you!
 
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Birthday Basics (PTI)
Paper: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, PTI white & kraft
Ink: Old Olive, Taken with Teal
Accessories: Fiskars upper crest punch, PTI button, SU linen thread

14 comments:

Aimes said...

Oooh I likey! Both for the gals (like me!) and the guys!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Jinny Newlin said...

Page 29 is busy, today, Ann! LOL! And your card is just beautiful! I'm loving that color combo and sweet, lone button!

Laurel said...

Very nice Ann!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the clean look of this card.

Bananastamper said...

Love the colors and the CAS style!

Brandi said...

Ann,
I love the colors you used here. This is so pretty.
Brandi

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this, Ann. Not only are the colors fabulous, but the layout rocks!

Anita Rex said...

Great Masculine card I love it!

Ren-Yi said...

thanks for popping over at my blog & for the cheering! love love your wee Memories inspiration - the colors are so fresh & spring-like.

Unknown said...

Masculine cards are hard, you made this card look great.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Ann! Love that colour combo! :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So pretty Ann!!!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card, Ann!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER pretty--love that green color! I loooooooove that button too--beautiful card--simple but perfect:)