Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Card '08

I'm back! I have been lost without my computer this week! Those problems are hopefully behind me, because I have quite a few things to share with you.

I finally managed to come up with a Christmas card design for this year. I always struggle with this, because the card must be easy to mass produce, not cost me an arm & a leg to buy the supplies or mail the finished cards, yet still look cute and festive.

This card is all SU except for the rhinestones. I couldn't help myself--Christmas cards just have to sparkle, right?

Stamps: Snow Swirled (SU)
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon (SU), rhinestones (The Paper Studio)

17 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Welcome back!! Fantastic card, I like the sparkle, I don't blame you for adding it! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Great card! simple but classy. I have also really enjoyed playing with that stamp set.

Lyn S said...

Love your card design Ann! That is such a great tree stamp and the bling really sets it off nicely!

fishlips said...

What a totally perfect and stunning Christmas Card...OUTSTANDING ANN

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! It looks beautiful and the fact it's easy to mass produce is the just icing on the cake!!!

Eve said...

I love the delicate design of this card!
Great job!
Kindly,
~Eve

Cassie said...

Awesome card! I love swirly trees.

pasiakowa said...

Wow! This is simply beautiful! And so elegant :)

Created With Paper said...

I love this card! That's such a gorgeous stamp and the rhinestones really do make the card sparkle!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the simplicity of this. The red gems are a perfect accent.

Ozzie's Greeting Cards by Tanja said...

I love your christmas card it looks good.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is stunning Ann. Love the elegant simplicity!

Elena said...

Glad you are back! Your Christmas Card is beautiful! Love the gems you added!

Kathi said...

Wow. That's beautiful! I agree. Gotta have the bling!

Oma said...

I love this card and like the way it's been embellished with the red gems

Shirley said...

How elegant and pretty!

Dianne said...

A beautiful card...I love the detailing!