Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog Award

Thanks to Kristie for giving me this blog award. Such a nice surprise to wake up to today!

Now it's my turn to share the love. Here are the rules:
*The winner can put the logo on their blog
*Link the person you received your award from
*Nominate at least 7 other blogs
*Put links of those blogs on yours
*Leave a message on the blogs of the blogs you've nominated


Here are the blogs I've nominated:
Stampin' with Karen
Carpe Diem
Stacey's Stampin' Stage
melstampz
Shabby Chic Silvia
Newby Creations
Bucky Girl

Now go check out these great blogs!

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

OMGolly, Ann! Thank you for the award! I appreciate the recognition and applaud your blog as well:)

JoLynn said...

Well, thanks very much, Ann. You certainly deserve an award. You are a stamping machine! I appreciate the shoutout!