Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kristina's Color Inspiration #15

As soon as I saw Kristina Werner's inspiration colors this week, I thought of one word: autumn. And since a new fall stamp set just happened to arrive on my doorstep today, I knew immediately which stamp I wanted to use. Don't you just love the swirly branches on this tree from Inkadinkado? (40% off AND free shipping during the 4th of July sale at joann.com. Woohoo!) It's why I fell in love with the set and why I can't wait to use it again even though we're still in the middle of summer...

Stamps: Fall Season (Inkadinkado), All Natural (SU)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: paper piercer, Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware, Certainly Celery ribbon, dimensionals

14 comments:

Jesse said...

Just Lovely!

Stacey Schafer said...

really nice!

Kellie Jupe said...

Beautiful card

JoLynn said...

Ooooh... I didn't know about the JoAnn thing either. Very informative blog. :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

WOW - really great design.

Mandy said...

So pretty! I love the swirlly tree. I am going to have to find that one. - Mandy

Traveling Mama said...

This is so pretty and soothing!

Anonymous said...

I like the center green with the buckle very nicely done! Http://www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com

Karen Giron said...

Nicely done - I'm loving the tree!

Becky said...

So pretty! I love that tree!

Diane Barnes said...

Great job! Love the clean lines & the details like the buckle & piercing.

Two Happy Stampers said...

Very nice! I like the buckle and the ribbon. Nice touch!

Dori Shelton said...

Pretty card! The tree is beautiful.