Sunday, June 24, 2012

Celebrate YOU

Happy Sunday! It's a cloudy day here, so I snuck into my crafty space for a little creative time. 

I'm playing along with the current challenge at The Play Date Cafe. This week is the ever-popular "color splash"--black, white, & blue. I went CAS on this one...only took a few minutes to put it together, but I love the way it turned out. Gotta love it when that happens!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Stamps: Spot Dot (PTI), A Little Birthday Cheer (SU)
Paper: PTI white
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Brilliant Blue (SU)
Accessories: rhinestones (Michaels), dimensionals

10 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

love it!

Donna Bowman said...

Super cute card Ann! Love the doilies with the blue gem centers! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Maureen said...

I love hearing the joy in your typed voice! So happy to hear you enjoying card making again! Love when a card comes together too AND turns out amazing like this one :)

xiumaiyuki said...

How visually stunning!!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh! Sparkly goodness! This one is a show-stopper!

~amy~ said...

super perfect!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a pretty take on the color splash, Ann! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Well I have that set, but I never know what to do with it. This is just perfect. What a great design! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Chris said...

Hi Ann, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Ann! I love this! SO dramatic and fun!!!!