Sunday, June 24, 2012

Celebrate YOU

Happy Sunday! It's a cloudy day here, so I snuck into my crafty space for a little creative time. 

I'm playing along with the current challenge at The Play Date Cafe. This week is the ever-popular "color splash"--black, white, & blue. I went CAS on this one...only took a few minutes to put it together, but I love the way it turned out. Gotta love it when that happens!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Stamps: Spot Dot (PTI), A Little Birthday Cheer (SU)
Paper: PTI white
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Brilliant Blue (SU)
Accessories: rhinestones (Michaels), dimensionals

8 comments:

Donna B. said...

Super cute card Ann! Love the doilies with the blue gem centers! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Maureen said...

I love hearing the joy in your typed voice! So happy to hear you enjoying card making again! Love when a card comes together too AND turns out amazing like this one :)

xiumaiyuki said...

How visually stunning!!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh! Sparkly goodness! This one is a show-stopper!

~amy~ said...

super perfect!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a pretty take on the color splash, Ann! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Well I have that set, but I never know what to do with it. This is just perfect. What a great design! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Ann! I love this! SO dramatic and fun!!!!