Thursday, July 21, 2011

Temping with the Girl Fridays!

Fun news: I'm today's guest designer over at CAS-ual Fridays! I LOVE designing CAS creations, & I'm so excited to be joining the Girl Fridays this week!
Our sponsor for this challenge is EAD Designs! They make the CUTEST rub-ons, stickers, & vinyl wall art. Just wait 'til you see what they have for the winner this week!
In keeping with our sponsor, the theme for this week is "Here's the Rub." Use rub-ons on your creation; if you don't have any, you can use stickers, too.
Talk about an awesome sponsor! Not only did EAD provide the DT with rub-ons to play with, but they sent some along to me, too! Yay!

I chose this adorable deer & coordinating sentiment from the Sweet Nothings kit. I kept the overall design very CAS but chose a fun color combo to keep things fresh.

So, ready to play along with us? Just link up your *new* CAS creation using rub-ons or stickers to the CAS-ual Fridays blog. You have until 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, July 27 to be eligible for the prize.

I can't wait to see what you create!

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, PTI white, Hawaiian Shores
Accessories: Sweet Nothings rub-ons (EAD Designs)

26 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Ann this is soooo cute! Love having you with us this week-its such a treat :D

Virginia L. said...

I absolutely LOVE how you used the stickers, Ann! The colors are so very pleasing!So FUN to have you with us Ann!! You are the pro in CAS cards!

itsallrosi said...

congrats on your guest spot. this is so cute!

Aimes said...

Congrats on the guest DT spot, girlie!
This card screams out your name with that colour combo and pun based sentiment - no surprise that I love it too, deer! *wink*
Hugs
Aimes
x

Susan Raihala said...

Fresh and fun!

~amy~ said...

hey hey! Congrats on temping with the Girl Fridays! Such a fun card...love the colors you used! Happy Friday!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous, Ann! Your design rocks. Wonderful mix of color and your rub-ons look fabulous.. At first I thought they were stamps.

Maureen said...

Congrats on the temp job!! LOL Have missed your cards, but that must mean you are having a great summer :) Our weather could be better, but it's hot in Cincinnati!! We're hitting Archivers HARD today!! Eek!! Rest assured the American economy will be alive and flourishing after my visit :D

Bananastamper said...

Too cute!

Angie Tieman said...

Super sweet and fun! I love how shimmery that rub-on is!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY for you GDT spot!! You are super amazing and this card just proves it! I LOVE that silver deer! SO CUTE--and I love your CAS style of color blocking! FUN!

Karen B. said...

First, I'm so glad that you've posted! Second, I'm so glad that you are guest designing at CAS-ual Fridays! Third, I love this card, my favorite of the whole bunch!

Brit Moore said...

i love the deer! it goes perfect with the colors of the card.

alexandra s.m. said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for sharing ;-)

Brandi said...

Congrats on the guest design gig. You did a fabulous job with this cute deer.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I love the Guest DT twist the girl fridays, chuckle... Great use of color on your card.

Karen Aicken said...

Congrats on being a guest designer AT CAS-ual Fridays! Love your sweet card, with the bright colours. TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

Laura Davis said...

Love, love, love everything you create! Super excited to have you guest designing at CAS-ual Fridays!!
hugs
Laura

Unknown said...

Totally adorable Ann!! LOVE the colors!

(-: Heidi

Marlena M. said...

Cute card...love the color combo! ;)

Jenny said...

What a adorable card, I love the fawn rub on :)
Jenny x

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my - this is absolutely, adorable, Ann!! I adore this color palette - super trendy and fantastically clean and simple!! So glad you could join us as a GD this week - hope you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

That deer is darling! Love the color combo especially paired with the white rub-on. So glad you temped with us Girl Fridays this week :)

Deanna said...

So fun!

kingstonmama said...

I love this sweet card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Laurie said...

I am SO glad you got to play along with us! Your card is so adorable! I love the colors and the layout! Awesome job!!