Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet Sentiments

Hey all! TGIF! I've had a crazy busy week around here...& unfortunately, I've got a busy weekend planned AND another busy week next week. Hoping I can hang in there for a little while longer...

Just wanted to pop in & share my card for Papertrey's first Make It Monday. This week we were challenged to use our sentiment stamps.

I started with one of my favorite sets--Everyday Button Bits. Once I chose the cherry image, I decided to gather up all of my "sweet" sentiments to make a little thank you card.

Hope you like it!

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits, Cupcake Collection, Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper: Old Olive, Sweet Blush, PTI white
Ink: Real Red, Sweet Blush
Accessories: Nestabilities Lacey Circles, PTI buttons, The Twinery twine

6 comments:

itsallrosi said...

very cute - love the button cherries!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Ann, this could not be more fantastic! Love it!!

Virginia L. said...

This is indeed, VERY sweet! Love it, Ann!

Maureen said...

this is just the "sweetest" card :) It was a fun challenge to get out all the same sentiments but made me realize I'm addicted to PTI!! LOL

Sara Strand said...

I want this stamp set so bad!! :)

Oliva Ohlson said...

Love the sentiment & cherries! Hope you're doing and feeling better!