Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Minute Gift

Hey, everyone! I'm sure you're as busy as I am with last-minute Christmas prep!

Just wanted to pop in & show you a CAS card set I made for my sister.

I went with happy birthday, thinking of you, & thank you sentiments...I figure those are probably the ones she'll use the most. I added pearls & rhinestones for a bit of sparkle...yet still easy to throw in the mail.

Have a good day!

Stamps: Nothing But Blue Skies (Unity), sentiments (SU, Hero Arts)
Paper: Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Bashful Blue, PTI white
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Kaisercraft rhinestones & pearls

6 comments:

Aimes said...

Love this CAS set of cards, girlie! I'm in the process of making a set but am using up all my DP I hoard so everyone is different and it's not sitting well with my OCD! LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
You guys have broken up for the hols now, right?! Woo Hoo!

B said...

Count me in the last minute prep as well! :) Love your CAS set of cards! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Brandi said...

Adorable! I'm sure your sis will love them!
Brandi

Angie Tieman said...

Great gift idea and fabulous cards, she will love them!!

Lyn S said...

Love your CAS cards Ann!

Have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs, Lyn

Mandy said...

This is adorable! It will certainly be loved! Merry Christmas, Ann!