Friday, November 5, 2010

His & Hers Hedgies

Hey, all! Happy Friday! Hope you have a relaxing weekend planned...I'm definitely looking forward to that extra hour of sleep when we turn back the clocks on Sunday!

I was inspired when I saw today's Moxie Fab post: Hello from Hedgehog Heaven, so I made a couple of quick his & hers birthday cards. I changed the cardstock bases, used a button on the masculine card, and added bling to the feminine one.

Hope you like them!

Stamps: Porcupine Duo (Studio G), Birthday Wishes (PTI)
Paper: Taken with Teal, Pretty in Pink, PTI white, Echo Park pp
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Accessories: button & twine (stash), Kaisercraft rhinestones

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Haha, those are adorable, Ann :)

itsallrosi said...

so cute, Anne!

Sara Strand said...

These make me want a pet hedgehog. I'm adding it to my Xmas list.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Awww, Ann this is sooo cute! I missed my pet hedgehog. They're really the cutest!

Karen B. said...

These are great Ann! So cute to create a masculine and feminine one! You are so clever.

B said...

Oh how ADORABLE! :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Super cute image and fun use of patterned paper.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Ann!!