Friday, July 23, 2010

Pucker Up!

Happy Friday! It is hot and humid here, so I'm staying in the AC all day. I figured I could beat the heat with some "cool" card-making! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

I recently discovered Jenny's blog, and I love her creations! She has a challenge that she hosts on her blog as well, so I decided to play along this week. Challenge #14 is to incorporate summer fun into your card.

When I think of summer, I always think of cool treats, so I went with this popsicle image from My Cute Stamps. And since he's lemon-y, I thought the sentiment fit nicely. What do you think?

A couple of reminders:
You still have time to play along with the sketch challenge over at Everything But the Kitchen Sink. Enter by tomorrow midnight CDT to be eligible for the mini kit from CupCards To Go.

Be sure to enter my blog candy giveaway if you haven't already. It's my two-year blogoversary, and I'm celebrating with a $50 gift certificate to Two Peas! You have until Sunday midnight CDT to enter.

Have a great weekend!

Stamps: Sweet Kawaii (My Cute Stamps), Pucker Up (A Muse)
Paper: Basic Black, PTI kraft & white, PTI pp
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Accessories: dimensionals

14 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Awww, this is super-cute, Ann! Love it!

Have a wonderful weekend ... sending hugs!

Angie Tieman said...

AAAAAA-dorable! I definitely see summer fun here! Thanks for the link to Jenny's blog too!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute.

Bananastamper said...

Love the simplicity, so cute!

Karen B. said...

He's so cute!

jacque4u2c said...

This is adorable!

xiumaiyuki said...

This card made me smile. Super darling!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a fun card! Love the cute popsicle.
Hugs xx
Pat

Becky Carafa said...

Love this, Ann! Great sketch, will have to use it soon!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cute and cool card. Perfect for beating the heat!

B said...

Absolutely adorable! And thanks for the link to Jenny's blog too! What fun challenges!

Jenny said...

Sooo cute!! Thanks for the little ditty on my challenges, too sweet! :) :) :) :) hope you can play again this week.

Steph Zerbe said...

Super cute card! Love the colors. I so need this set!

Deanna said...

Oh the cuteness!