Thursday, July 29, 2010

One-Layer Cards

Hey, everyone! Hope your week is flying by...tomorrow's the weekend! Woohoo!

I've got two cards to share today. I'm playing along with Susan's One-Layer Wednesday challenge to make a square card AND use an outline stamp...along with this week's CAS-tastic challenge to use bling.

I decided to make these 3x3 cards. They're perfect to use when co-workers do me a favor. I usually pair them with a snack-size candy bar to show my thanks.

Tomorrow I will be heading to the CHA SuperShow! I'm SO excited to shop and meet up with some of my favorite blogging friends. BUT that doesn't mean you shouldn't stop by...we've got another fun Everything But the Kitchen Sink challenge for you!

Have an awesome day!

Stamps: Botanical Blooms (SU), Everyday Sayings (Hero Arts)
Paper: Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush
Ink: Taken with Teal, Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: Kaisercraft rhinestones

21 comments:

Karen B. said...

These petite cards are great!

Deanna said...

Love me a one layer card girl!

Danni said...

Wonderful one layer cards!

Irena said...

Very pretty cards.

Aimes said...

Awww super sweet cards, Ann! Love the colours and the sentiment around the image really fills that space nicely!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Enjoy CHA - still jealous! ;D

Courtney K said...

Perfect one layer cards! Have fun at the supershow!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

I love your one layer cards! Hope I'll bump into you at CHA! :)

Deb Neerman said...

These are fabulous, Ann!

I
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ 'em!

Kate Lewis said...

These are gorgeous Ann - I'm sure your co-workers just love receiving them! Have a fabulous time at CHA! Hugs Kate x

Bonnie said...

Both of these are lovely. Have a great weekend.

Bonita Rose said...

so pretty!

Elise said...

Hi, DARLING one! These cards are spiffy and delightful! What a perfect send off to CHA! Have a ball and thanks for the darling INSPIRATION! Yipeeee!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful cards. I just love your style on CAS cards. Have fun at CHA!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Simple and sweet.

Susan said...

Love the 3x3...haven't tried that yet, but definitely will now that I've seen yours! So pretty and petite!

Angie Tieman said...

THese are lovely! So perfect for one-layers with just a pow of bling!

Anne Tussing said...

sweet:)

B said...

Love the simple and sweetness of the cards!

Agata said...

So sweet! Love those cards! Thanks for playing along!

JoLynn said...

Awesome! And quick! Great "one-layer" cards.

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Ann, these are sooooo sweet! What a nice surprise your coworkers will get when they help you out this year!