Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Take the Cake

Hi, all! Happy hump day! My week has been going pretty well so far...only 24 more school days 'til summer!

I've got another 3x3 card to share with you today. I played along with the current Embellish Challenge--use pink, green, blue, yellow AND embossing on your card. I've been in a mini kind of mood lately, so I pulled out a couple of tiny stamp sets and got to work. Easy peasy and pretty darn cute...if I do say so myself!

Hope you like it, too!

Stamps: One Smart Cookie, Short & Sweet (SU)
Paper: Regal Rose, PTI white
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Accessories: Copic markers, Kaisercraft pearls, circle punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, dimensionals

12 comments:

Stef H said...

i love it! all my fav colors too!

~amy~ said...

soo cute Ann!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Love the colors too!!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute! Love the swiss dots for the bg and those images are adorable.

~kelly marie~ said...

This is adorable!! Love it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Easy Peasy are the best kind! And this could not be cuter!

Allison Rankin said...

Cute, easy and fun!

LeAnne said...

I agree....cute, cute, cute!

Maureen said...

sweet adorable little cupcakes!!! Love the simple sketch...it really lets the embossing take center stage :)

Angela Mclean said...

Very lovely design!
Angela xxx.

claudia shadler said...

Ann, the cupcakes are so adorable, tiny and fun! luv the card!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Mariana Grigsby said...

How sweet is this card! I love your simple design and those cupcakes are adorable!