Monday, February 15, 2010

Everything But the Kitchen Sink Challenge #9

It's time for another Everything But the Kitchen Sink Challenge! This time we're doing a sketch based on Kelly's headboard.

Cool layout, huh?

The prize this time around is TWO stamp sets from Practicing Creativity Designs: Key to My Heart and You're Dandy. You know you wanna win those...



I went very CAS with this one. I used my Nesties to cut out my flower, then messed the petals with my fingernail until the edges came apart. I love the dimension it adds.

Wanna play along? You have until midnight CST on Feb. 24...just link up your creation on the EBTKS blog. I can't wait to see what you create!

Stamps: You're Fabulous (SU)
Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet, white, PTI dp
Ink: Berry Sorbet
Accessories: Nestabilities blossom, PTI button, Kaisercraft pearls

19 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty!! Love that flower and the yellow and red look so nice together!

Kate Lewis said...

Love this Ann! Simple and elegant and that flower is beautiful! Hugs Kate x

Courtney Baker said...

so cute ann! Love the colors!

Aimes said...

I love your fab colour combo - it defintely makes me wanna rush through winter and spring and crack on with summer LOL!
That flower is gorgeous too - great fingernail work ;D
x

LeAnne said...

Love this!

Laural-Lee said...

Ann I always love your blossoms! Beautiful colours too.

Maggi said...

Wow, this card is so simple but so effective! The colors are brilliant together and that flower is so pretty!

Oliva Ohlson said...

I love it! Super simple and gorgeous! Thanks for the tip on the flower technique!

~kelly marie~ said...

Love your take on the sketch and that gorgeous flower!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty Ann! Love the colors... come on SPRING!!

Lynnette said...

That flower is delish! Great job on the challenge.

B said...

What a great card! Love that flower!

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh! Cute! Love those layered flowers!

papertrails leaver said...

very lovely!

StampinCathy said...

Love this card and that flower is fabulous.

Winter said...

Very pretty and I love the flower! :)

Cindy Lee said...

The flowers are fabbie!!

~amy~ said...

soo very fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sunny color combo! Love it!