Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday...and Happy Friday!

TGIF! Woohoo! Let's kick off the weekend with a fun little card, shall we?

I decided to make a birthday card for my stash ('cause who doesn't need more of those on hand?). I chose the colors for this card by picking out some springy colored buttons, then used FTL78 to make this CAS quickie. Hope you like it!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (PTI), Birthday Basics (PTI)
Paper: Bashful Blue, PTI white, PTI dp
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose

Accessories: SU corner rounder punch, Nestabilities circles, buttons (stash)

17 comments:

Karen said...

I do! I do!! I need more birthday cards on hand, for sure! :> Great happy birthday colors you're sportin' here! :>

m3 card said...

Very simple card. Looks cool! Easy to follow. Adorable post!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute!!

Tasha said...

So awesome - love the use of buttons
love tasha xx

Susan Raihala said...

Love how the one button escapes the circle!

Vanessa said...

Fun card! Love this!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

OH I LOVE IT. SIMPLE & SUPER!

Laural-Lee said...

This is a great bday card to have on hand! Love what you did with that sketch!

Merry said...

Brilliant...love the idea of using the buttons for balloons.

Danni said...

Fun card!

Aimes said...

Oh I need a ton more of these for my stash! Such fabby colours, love how they're reflected in the buttons!
Hope you have a super weekend!
x

Harriet Skelly said...

Ann I love what you did with the sketch! Harriet

Angie Tieman said...

So cute!! Love your button balloons!

Pat (mspfd) said...

So darn cute! Love your design!

Marie B. said...

I so love the look of those PTI Button Bits sets...wish I had me one! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute... love the layout of this!

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! :)