Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Glitter Ornament

Hi, all! Happy hump day! I'm ready for the weekend--how 'bout you?

I'm back with another creation for my niece's birthday gift. This time it's an easy to make Christmas ornament. I found Amy's tutorial late in the season last year and knew I definitely wanted to try it out this Christmas. Talk about easy! Not to mention the ornament turned out SO sparkly and pretty! What do you think?

Ink: Bashful Blue
Accessories: clear ornament, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU), ribbon (Michaels)

15 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love it Ann! It will be a beautiful addition to the tree.

Rebecca said...

I love it! It's absolutely gorgeous.

LeAnne said...

I love these....and I have all these ornaments I never used, just sitting & waiting to be glittered up! Thanks for the reminder....I have all that yummy MS glitter too!

Sara Strand said...

Ann you know you are always rockin my world. Can I live in your scrap space?! :)

Aimes said...

What a fab idea! I love it! Oooh I bet it sparkles even more beautifully IRL doesn't it?!
Aimes
x

Leah said...

Pretty! I love blue and I love sparkle:)

Maggi said...

It is gorgeous!

B said...

Lovely! I keep meaning to try this as well!

It's Jenn! said...

Soooo pretty! I have got to try this! I did a cute little spider for Halloween with the clear ornaments, but the black paint turned blue in the sun, and it was not NEARLY as cute as this!

Mandy said...

LOVE this!! These ornaments are the absolute best!!

Susan Raihala said...

Fabulously sparkly and pretty!

JoLynn said...

That's just CRAZY cute!

Bananastamper said...

Love your sparkly ornament! The color is fab too!
Shanna

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Really gorgeous. Such a vibrant blue.

Kathi said...

My favorite color and it's sparkly too. I LOVE it!