Friday, August 29, 2008

Spring Grove Inspired

This week's inspiration challenge used Hotel Fox in Copenhagen, Denmark as its inspiration. I have seen this hotel on the Travel Channel, and let me tell you, the rooms there are awesome. I chose this room as my inspiration.

This was a very simple card to put together. I just added some rub-ons and punched out a butterfly. Easy peasy!

Stamps: none
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean, PTI white
Ink: none
Accessories: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, rub-ons (SU & American Crafts)

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Lovely, so effective, really looks like the room. Thanks for your lovely comments on my cards, much appreciated :o)

Shirley said...

A really favorite color of mine and yours too! A really pretty card.

Michelle said...

gorgeous card... I love visiting your blog..your cards are truly my style..TFS!