Saturday, July 26, 2008

So Many Challenges, So Little Time

This card was my own personal challenge. Just how many challenges could I fit into one card? The answer is four: Taylor's cupcake challenge, Julia's stitching challenge, Rose Ann's flap fold challenge, and this week's Verve Divas challenge to use buttons. I think it turned out pretty cute, despite the fact that I was cramming so many things onto one card. But, hey, there's only so many hours in a day.

Stamps: Cupcakes (Hero Arts)
Paper: Bazzill textured pink, Regal Rose, SU dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Romance, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: white gel pen, scallop punch, Chocolate Chip ribbon, dimensionals, buttons (Oriental Trading Co.), paper piercer, clear glitter pen (Spica), cotton candy Stickles

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Way to go at making a flap card! I'm probably going to skip this challenge, anything technical floors me LOL!!

JoLynn said...

So cute! Love the flap fold card, but I am wayyyyyy too biased on that. :)

Makes me hungry for cupcakes...