Sunday, July 27, 2008

Primary Sketch

Yet another Dirty Girl card, this time featuring Natasha's sketch and Carole's color combo of Real Red, Brilliant Blue, and Yo-Yo Yellow. I don't own Yo-Yo Yellow, so I used some Bazzill cardstock and yellow ribbon I had lying around. I used hologram highlights on the star, and I love the sparkly results!

This card will be for one of the counselors at my school. She always makes time to listen when I need her to, and she boosts my ego when she gushes over the cards I make. I'm going to give this to her to start off the school year (which is only 3 weeks away--yikes!)

Stamps: Starlight Starbright Remixed (Verve)
Paper: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Bazzill textured yellow, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Versamark
Accessories: star punch, ribbon, paper piercer, hologram highlights ep, dimensionals

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

Gotta love the Verve, baby. Great card. Very sparkly. It's nice to have a friend who lifts you up.