Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My First Shoebox Swap!

Today I participated in a shoebox swap for the first time. I met some new people and had fun making a slew of cards. I won't post them all here, but as you can see, I'm sharing the card I contributed to the swap. I kept it pretty basic--stamping, coloring, one punch, and some ribbon. Easy and simple, but I like the way it turned out.

Stamps: Birds Galore (Inkadinkado), Friendship Blooms (SU)
Paper: PTI white, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rose Romance
Accessories: corner rounder punch, stitched ribbon (A Muse), gingham ribbon (Offray)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sharp card. Love it.
Annette
ink-paper-scissors-rock.typepad.com

JoLynn said...

It is a lovely card in person, too! Great colors and design.