Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ciao, Bella!


I've been wanting to make a dress like this ever since I saw one in the Splitcoast gallery. I needed a card for a color burst package I'm preparing, so I decided this would finally be the time to try it. I used the template found here to make the dress. I added the gingham ribbon as a belt, then dug up this sentiment from My Favorite Things, which I think fits nicely with the little dress.

Stamps: Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Prints Pack dp
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, small oval punch, gingham ribbon (SU), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

2 comments:

JoLynn said...

Adorable! Slow down there, missie. I don't want you out again!

by Shelly said...

OMG that is sooo cute! So when are you gonna do videos? ;)