Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation Goodies



I'm back from vacation, and as promised, I've got lots of goodies to show you. Yesterday I experienced stamping nirvana at
Scrapbook & Stamping Memories in Janesville, WI. There were about 5 rows of wood-mounted stamps and a long wall filled with clear stamps. I bought two Hero Arts sets, a set from Heidi Grace, and a wood-mounted stamp from Inkadinkado.



I was particularly excited about the embellishments I picked up, because I found several items I haven't seen available locally. One such item is Fun Flock from Stampendous, which gives a fun, fluffy texture to anything you sprinkle it on (think baby chicks and bunny butts).
I found more textured goodies from American Crafts. I bought a package of layered embellishments made from felt and faux leather. Not only are the textures cool, but I love the bright, funky colors. I can't wait to see how great those look on my cards.
I also bought a package of crocheted flowers and something called Fozz Felt (manufactured by Kaiser). It's the pink stuff you see in the photo. It's self-adhesive, so you can just cut off a strip and adhere it directly to your cards.
Other goodies include rub-ons, blank chipboard, brads, and embossing powder. I can't wait to start playing with all these new items. I'm sure you'll be seeing them featured on my cards in the near future.
My favorite part about all of this? I had a 25% off coupon (not to mention that WI sales tax is only 5.5%)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had alot of fun.... now to start playing and creating with all of your new goodies! Thanks for sharing!

JoLynn said...

Oooooh. Great stash!